Not only can we alter the way people remember facts but you can also influence what they remember….
In another study by Loftus she asked one group of people “Did you see the broken headlight?”
And she asked another group “Did you see a broken headlight?
The first group was 3 times more likely to say yes than the second group and the only word that was changed was “the”.
Imagine for a moment what your life would be like if you could increase the amount of “yes’” that you get from people by simply knowing which words to use when talking to them.
Imagine how much easier things could be.
Remember a time in your life when you thought something was “in the bag”?
It could have been a job, a promotion, an opportunity, a date with someone..
And for whatever reason it just didn’t pan out…
Well I can tell you that most of what you think it takes to get what you want in life just isn’t enough.
It doesn’t matter how smart, good looking, educated, experienced, knowledgeable or talented you are, if you don’t know how to connect with others effectively you are at a HUGE disadvantage.
Did you know that roughly 2% of the world employs the other 98%?
And did you know that within that 2%, most self made millionaire’s never even graduated high school much less college?
They recognized the HUGE shift that the rest of the world is starting to experience a LONG time ago.
And that is the fact that you can have all the talent, ability, experience, knowledge and persistence in the world but if you can’t effectively get what you need from others, you’re at a HUGE disadvantage.
Today I want to offer you the opportunity to gain the advantage that you need to either get out from behind the 8 ball and start winning or just simply take your life to next level.
And I want to make it as painless and easy as possible to do so.
So today I want to invite you to check out this special report and audio program which I put together just for you called “Covert Control”